Google

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Transports and More Transports

We do alot of transports at AmCare, it's a big part of why our call volume is comparitively high, and frankly probably why I have the luxury of getting paid to do what I love to do. Transports help support the company. We have several nursing facilities in our area, and patients are always needing to either get to one of them or get to the hospital from one of them. Also, just about every major illness or injury eventually goes to FAHC in Burlington, and we usually take them.

It's late so I have little time to write tonight. Just let it suffice to say that my partner Jen and I did our share of transports today.

I also talked to Jen about some of my ideas for bringing some positive, progressive changes to our district. I believe that for starters what we really need is someone with passion, drive, and an ability to bring the issue(s) onto the public's radar. She was very supportive.

More on that later, gotta go!


Posted: 01h10, February 24, 2007

No comments: