Google

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A New Host

Sitting here completing a 12-hour shift at EAS after an overnight at AmCare. No big deal except I didn't get much sleep last night. My own fault I guess: I stayed up too late reading and then we got called out at 01:45. The change to Daylight Savings Time cost me an hour, then we got called out again at 05:00, and I never got back to sleep. The slow, usually easy pace here at EAS helps though. I did take a nap :).

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to talk about the move to Blogger. I had my stuff on thediary.com, but nobody really goes there and I figured that this Google-based blog might actually get somebody to tune in occassionally. Anyway, I am going to figure out how to move the content from the other place to here, even if I have to cut and paste.

Later.

Dan

No comments: